- January 27: Gerald Caron, Dept. of State
- February 23, 8:30-10:00 a.m.: David Spirk, Dept. of Defense
- May 25, 1:15-2:15 p.m.: Dr. Duchak, Defense Logistics Agency
Mission of Council
Since 2010, Billington CyberSecurity has convened the nation’s leading summits for the Federal cybersecurity market. Billington also has held many private receptions at venues ranging from the British Embassy to the Embassy of Canada.
Senior leaders requested that Billington engage his unparalleled network to form Chatham House Rule discussions where attendees can express more openly their needs, challenges, and solutions they seek from industry.
Hence, the Billington CyberSecurity Leadership Council was formed to provide roundtables limited to about 25 participants.
Benefits of Membership
- One attendee at 4 private Roundtables (including after Summits with key speakers)
- Member profile in newsletter and social media
- Leadership Council Member logo for display on your website
- Member logo on Billington web site