Become a Sponsor
Increase your visibility to cybersecurity decision-makers by becoming a sponsor or exhibitor at one of the Billington cybersecurity summits or events. Billington CyberSecurity hosts major events that attract top government and private sector cyber leaders. A Billington event is a great opportunity to showcase your products and services.
You may also contact Tom Billington directly at 301-718-4484 or at [email protected]
5 Reasons to Sponsor a Billington Summit:
- Network with Highly Prominent Cybersecurity Experts In an Event Uniquely Trusted by Senior Government Officials.
Unlike other cybersecurity forums, Billington CyberSecurity is able to consistently secure the top decision-makers from both government and industry including the current and previous Directors of the NSA since 1999.
- Position Your Company as a Thought Leader in the Cybersecurity Sector.
Depending on your level of expertise, you can share insights about how to secure critical cyber infrastructure by participating on a General Session panel or Breakout Session.
- Be Part of an Objective, Independent Event Covered by the International Press Corps.
Coverage of past events has included reporting on TV (C-SPAN), print (The Washington Post, Politico, and Forbes), radio (Federal News Radio), and extensively online (Bloomberg, Reuters, and Agence France Presse).
- Obtain Free Guest Passes for Your Colleagues, Clients, and Prospective Clients.
- Brand Your Organization in the Critically Important Area of Cybersecurity, an Issue of Critical Importance to Federal and Industry Clients.