Become a Sponsor
Following a sold-out Summit in 2019, the 11th Annual CyberSecurity Summit promises to continue the proud tradition of convening the top “who’s who” in cybersecurity leadership for an unparalleled two days of learning and networking.
Network with highly prominent cybersecurity experts in an event uniquely trusted by senior government officials. Unlike other cybersecurity forums, Billington CyberSecurity is able to consistently secure the top decision-makers from both government and industry including the current and previous Directors of the NSA since 1999.
Position your company as a thought leader in the cybersecurity sector. Depending on your level of expertise, you can share insights about how to secure critical cyber infrastructure by participating on a General Session panel or Breakout Session.
Be part of an objective, independent event covered by the International Press Corps. Coverage of past events has included reporting on TV (C-SPAN), print (The Washington Post, Politico, and Forbes), radio (Federal News Radio), and extensively online (Bloomberg, Reuters, and Agence France Presse).
Obtain Free Guest Passes for your colleagues, Clients, and Prospective Clients.
Top 10 Summit Highlights for 2020:
- Cutting edge virtual platform allowing for post-event viewership and 1-on-1 matchmaking.
- Virtual event invites larger, global audience participation.
- Increased sales leads.
- Enhanced opportunities for matchmaking with government and industry cybersecurity leaders through an advanced platform.
- Content and your virtual presence will continue far after the summit.
- Ability to brand your company and to form relationships will be enhanced.
- Connect with the unparalleled network of cybersecurity relationships built over a decade.
- Awards – announcing this year’s new award, the NextGen Cyber Leader Award, sponsored by ManTech among others
- Women in Cybersecurity Breakfast, Sponsored by ManTech, Cisco, AWS, & Booz Allen
- New Content Emphasis on 2020 Election Security, AI/ML, and Ransomware
For Sponsorship Inquiries, contact Tom Billington directly at 301-718-4484 or at [email protected].