Please click on the photograph below to see other pictures of the Summit.
Photos: Nathan Mitchell
The 3rd Annual Billington INTERNATIONAL Cybersecurity Summit
March 21, 2018 – Washington, DC
Securing your most highly valued assets in cyberspace knows no boundaries. That’s why it’s vital that global cybersecurity operators and leaders meet and partner to share knowledge and best practices to combat the increasing cyber threats. NOTE: Attendees must be citizens of the U.S. or allied nations to attend this event.
At this year’s 3rd Annual Billington Cybersecurity Summit, Essye Miller, DoD’s Acting CIO, will keynote. She will be joined by global cybersecurity leaders from Singapore, Sweden, Kuwait, Bahrain, and the Republic of Estonia as well as Rick Ledgett, the former Deputy Director, NSA and Marianne Bailey, Deputy National Manager, National Security Systems, NSA.
Topics to include:
- Global Threat Assessments and Information Sharing
- International Cybersecurity Norms and Laws
- Cyber risk management strategies
- Critical infrastructure protection
- Nation State Actors
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning–the Global Impact
- IOT–Life After the Mirai Attack for Allied Countries
- Cybersecurity and the Nation State Threat
- Avoiding the Next Ukrainian Energy Cybersecurity Attacks
- Singapore and NATO Cybersecurity Strategies
- Cybersecurity Strategies of the Five Eyes
It brings together world-class cybersecurity thought leaders to engage in high-level information sharing, unparalleled networking and public-private partnerships from a cross-section of civilian, military and intelligence agencies, industry and academia.
Pictures below from 2017’s 2nd Annual Billington International Cybersecurity Summit.
Capacity Crowd at the Exhibit Hall at the 2nd Annual Billington International Cybersecurity Summit
Lt. Gen. Paul Nakasone, Commander, U.S. Army Cyber Command, Delivers Opening Keynote
Sponsorship Opportunities are now available by calling Sandy Nuwar at 443-994-9832 or at [email protected]
Amb. Sorin Ducaru
Senior Fellow, Hudson Institute; Former Assistant Secretary General for Emerging Security Challenges, NATO
Commissioner of Cybersecurity for Singapore and Chief Executive, Cyber Security Agency of Singapore, Deputy Secretary (Special Projects) and Defence Cyber Chief, MINDEF